mandag 4. oktober 2010

MONTAGE

So I'm back (you guys are so lucky!).
Today I'm obviously supposed to publish my awesome montage, that I'm "so" pleased with....
It's not that hard, but the meaning of my life is obviously to fail in everything I do so...
So my theme is familyday.

This is what you need:
- A camera (I used nikon d3000)
- A supermodel (I used a Karen Maria Hagen)
- A tripod
- A location ( I chose my livingroom)



This is the emo sister



This is the mother



This is the father



This is the little sister.

And this is the result:



The cons about this picture is the cloth. It's white and the lightning was different in almost every picture. This is how you do it the easy way (in adobe photoshop cs5):
1. You take a picture with no persons in it (this way you can use it as a background picture)
2. Then you put your picture over the background picture. (Now you've got two pictures)
3. Then you take the eraser tool (E) - remember to adjust size up in the left corner
4. Now you can swipe the eraser tool (E) where you want it to look like one of the other pictures!

You've got any questions? Just ask! (I'll try to do my best to help you, but remember : I suck 2 ! )


REMEMBER 2 COMMENT

-Anita!

2 kommentarer:

lena sa...

Cool! xD

jenni yang sa...

HEhe dette var kult anita ;););):)):D:D:D:D
STÅ på :):):)<3333 liker bloggen din!!!